Saturday, August 15, 2009

RCWilley BABY!

Real quick updates:

1. We paid off our RCWilley credit card 1 month early and avoided ALL Interest in doing so! We're so happy for this moment, now onto the next debt! :)

2. Week 15 we were both within 1lb of our lows. Week 16 will be better!

3. Had dinner with Christie and Bogdan last night and it was great! Who wants to come over for dinner next? First one to comment wins!!!

4. Excited for the Hyatt visit with Nicole's family on Monday night to check it out and get more ideas. Deposit was officially put down 8/12!

5. Looking forward to Gelato Thursday, it's a big one!!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the RC Wiley bill; that's quite an accomplishment! I will volunteer to come to dinner; just let me know what day and time! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I want to point out that I was the last one to comment on the last TWO posts without any opportunity for reward. Mom only came here now for her own self interest... hoebag... heheh, I called my mom a hoebag. Love you mom.

    Awesome job on the RC Wiley bill, especially since you didn't pay interest.

    I didn't know we were going on Monday, you asked if I was free but never confirmed. No worries though, I am still free, what time?

    Please send me a reminder on Thursday about Gelato, I have a lot going on right now and fear forgetting!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going on Monday if Danielle is going; she just called me a hoebag; that's right she called her mother a hoebag! Mom

    ReplyDelete