Monday, April 4, 2011

March = no dining out

As most of you know for the month of March we didn't dine out once. We did this for a few reasons... we were up for the challenge, wanted to break some plateaus with our weight loss and to save money. Well, the results are in.... we compared March to February, same year:

Jen
2/1 to 3/1 -1.2lbs
3/1-3/29 -9.8lbs **

Nicole
2/1-3/1 down 3
3/1 - 3/29 down 7.2 **

Saved approx $320 on dining out and we actually spent 100 less in groceries as well. We attribute this to planning!

I encourage anyone to do this. It's healthy in more ways than one and we're proof it can be done!

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome resuts! However, there is no way I could do it! I'm thinking maybe a happy medium. Maybe eating out once a week and see how that works for us. It's a great challenge for you guys! Congrats for surviving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a huge difference in weight loss! What do the asterisks mean, I was looking for the footnote? What a great amount of money too! I can't believe you made no exceptions; I'd never be able to do it!!!

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great, even you challenged yourself to 4 weeks of eating out once a week! You can totally do it!

    Haha Danielle, those were my notes and I did a swift copy\paste - sorry about that! ;) Footnote ** = MARCH NO DINING CHECK OUT THOSE RESULTS! :) Redundant I know!

    ReplyDelete