Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gotta just face it

I woke up feeling so fat and very bloated, which doesn't help, but honestly I couldn't talk myself onto the scale after our fun week-long-who-cares-vacation. While I don't have any regrets, I just wasn't ready to go back to work after 10 days off AND face the scale on the same day. Like my thinkin'? Ha!
Today I tracked using etools about 90% of what I ate. I haven't tracked in several weeks, so it's a good start. However I struggled with being hungry all day! Literally a zone bar satisfied my hunger for 2 hrs, lame. Anyhow, gotta work on shrinking down this tummy again.

I am trying to remember that losing weight helped us to get where we are today and that's pregnant which is a dream come true. I don't want to lose sight of that.

Back at it! My goal through Nicole's pregnancy is to maintain.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great and that extra weight will come off in no time!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I had to face the scale and it's not pretty, but it actually feels good to get it back under control! You can do it! Maintenance is a good goal, we all need to learn to do that!

    ReplyDelete