Thursday, January 20, 2011

Like it?!

For some reason I feel the need to explain... explain why we talk so much about WW and also why we checkin @ the gym on FB. The simple answer is we get motivation and encouragement from it when people Like it or comment on either! Call it selfish and\or annoying, but we appreciate when it's acknowledged. This is hard work ya know? There's nothing easy about mustering up the willpower to get our butts to the gym and there's nothing easy about not blowing it and just eating everything in sight with no resistance! But man is it fun, but boy does it pack on the lbs! haha ;)

Anyhow, back to the point. I realize some may view it as mentioned above, but please know it is for encouragement and motivation when we update about it. It's sort of our way of "calling out for help" if you will.

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I don't find it annoying at all, in fact it motivates me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Totally motivates me and reminds me that if my friends can do it, why can't I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do whatever you need to do! It encourages others and we all love your positivity. Plus we all know how hard it is and are more than happy that we can be helpful in any way possible even if it's a simple "like"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both are amazing at your conviction to the program. You even do great dispute my trouble with portion and cooking small meals. We all know I'm bad with "I cook for 6 or 60, same thing right?!!!
    I have been greatly impressed at your progress. You both are looking so great!
    It really showed when you came over to pick up duncan last week.
    I'm a proud Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete