Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ok, enough already! ;)

Well we've heard it quite a few times, it's been since December 8th since our last update! Okay okay, here it is...

We have a new addition to our Sheldon household! His name is Logan and he is so sweet, so much fun and a perfect fit for us! He is 1yr 4 months old and has tons of energy! He is keeping Duncan young with how playful he is and that was our #1 reason in even wanting another puppy. They play tug-o-war NONSTOP and we cannot get enough of it! I've probably said this before, but I can't say it enough, we feel like we hit the lotto with these two boys! They are perfect in our eyes and are a constant joy in our home! Nicole and I are fortunate to be able to come home on our lunch breaks and it really helps break up the day when we get to come home to them. Here are some pics of our handsome good boys:

Our Logie!




Sack of potato's after play day!
 Weight Watchers = WW: As of last Tuesday it is GOING GREAT! Better than expected and we still anticipate much more success than we have already accomplished. Nicole was at -15lbs and I was @ -16.4lbs. Our next goal\competition is for 20lbs and we are both inching closer to that this week! We have re-introduced the gym into our routine and cannot believe how good it makes us feel and the assistance it provides, when we go, to our weight loss! Funny how that works huh? I think we're just as guilty as either being in denial and\or being too lazy to make time for it to allow it to work like it should! Anyhow, WW and gym are proving to be successful.

And if most of you didn't already know, this is not only for the lifestyle change, but rather to get healthy, as healthy as possible before we try to add yet another addition to our household!! This time, a baby, not a puppy. haha! We are keeping our eyes on the prize as we prepare for this expansion and getting healthy is definitely step 1 for us! Keep the encouragement coming, we can use all we can get.

Here are a few more pictures to help capture our pups & the fun they've been having! And who could forget just how beautiful and how much fun our niece Blair is?! ;)

 






 




Sleepy Blair!


Proud Auntie Nicole!




















Auntie Nicole wants to chime in to, Jen left this part for me and I wanted to add this BEFORE anyone saw it but you are too quick Mom!!

The birth of little baby Blair was the highlight of our holiday season this year and she continues to have us all wrapped around her finger, as she will forever! I was so excited to get to be in the delivery room when she was born but I really had no idea how magical and wonderful it would be. Danielle did SO great in labor and Jason was the perfect labor coach! I was amazed all day/night at their strength and connection. The whole experience meant the world to me and I am so thankful that I got to be there to welcome Blair into the world. I love her so much and I can't wait to have that experience for myself, I know Jen will be just as great a coach as Jason!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update; Logan is such a good boy and Duncan such a good big brother; they really compliment your household! Good Job with WW and the gym; you guys are doing awesome!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... They are so cute playing together. Little Blair is lucky to have such great aunties and we are so happy that you were with us!

    I can't wait to be an auntie so keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete