Monday, August 20, 2012

08.20.10-08.20.12

Today marks our two year wedding anniversary. I am married to the woman of my dreams and I couldn't ask for a better wife. She is loyal, faithful, loving, funny, beautiful, brilliant, sexy and a pleasure to share this journey with. I am so grateful.
This year was a bit tough, but we came out on top. We suffered some major losses from our miscarriage, to our grandma to our condo, they were hard hard losses. And still are. Speaking for myself, I know they still affect me quite regularly. However, we also experienced our biggest gain together too, the birth of our son.
Graham, for me, gave me something so unimaginable, something so unconditional, something so beautiful... It's simply indescribable. I never knew this woman of my dreams could be so capable of making such a thing, but she did. I am completely fulfilled in my heart, mind, body and soul. Thank you, Nicole for being you and for being my constant.
Cheers to many more years!
I love you UI

Ps. I can't wait to open my 12 months of prepaid, preplanned dates each month!




1 comment:

  1. So well said Jen, so happy for your family of three, it was an uphill struggle but you made it like champs!

    ReplyDelete