Sunday, August 26, 2012

Espresso keeping me up!

All 3 of us took a 2 hour nappie from 330-530, then I went to Bux. Bux did its job as I'm still currently awake!
Car washed, baby bathed, Mama showered, 4 loads of laundry tackled (unfortunately, there is prob 4 more left!), dishwasher unloaded/reloaded, kitchen cleaned, coffee premade, breakfast prepped, Logan brushed and now I'm waiting for the dough to rise before I can go to bed. Usually I can't make it past 10-11pm, nor does espresso affect me like this!
Nicole went to bed quite a bit ago which is weird because I can't remember the last time we didn't go to bed together. However, this Mama got a "bug" and that Mommy was tired and needed her sleep.
Sure have enjoyed both the day and night and I hope you have too. :) 

Ps. Please keep Caemon from reproducing genius and his mommies in your thoughts and prayers as he battles leukemia.



No comments:

Post a Comment