Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nicole did awesome in Week 6!

The scale was pretty good to me, but even better to Nicole! We had a GREAT weekend last weekend which consisted of wine and mexican food among other things. We poured our hearts out this week and it really paid off!

Running Totals are:

Nicole - 11.5lbs and broke a HUGE barrier, now she has to hold on tight to it! ;)
Jen - 10.5lbs which is up .5 from last week, but I'm stickin' to it!
Household total - 22lbs, so we had a net loss because Nicole did GREAT!

I'm just about to go get ready for work, I work 11-8 today, which is nice since Nicole doesn't get home until about 9. We do Gelato Thursdays, so we're looking forward to that! Then I have two days in a row off and 1 with Nicole, Life is good!

Oh and I do need to mention how awesome Nicole is just one more time, she got an A on her mid-term!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are attending Second Saturday in Downtown and a wine party that night. It's gonna be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment