Thursday, June 4, 2009

Barriers for Week 5!

Week 5 has ended on a positive note! We both lost, bringing our total to 21lbs combined! I broke a big barrier and Nicole is 1lb from breaking her big one! I'm down 11lbs and Nicole is down 10lbs! We are so happy with our progress and cannot help but look forward to the next weeks to come! We want it so bad and we're working so hard!

On the Starbucks note.. it has been 25 days since I purchased one and before today it had been 20 since I had one! This morning my cousin Christie and I had plans to go to my (old hehe) Starbucks! Would you believe it if I told you the Store Manager called me this morning to make sure Nicole and I were okay because they hadn't seen us in over 3 weeks!!! LOL The timing is funny to me since I had plans to go today! When Christie and I met there the Store Manager ran up and gave me a hug! Everyone else said hi and asked how we were doing, it was awesome! I'm so proud of myself for breaking this expensive habit! We both are REALLY enjoying our Faux Bucks! Savings = roughly $150 so far!

Nicole's class is going really good! She got 39/40 on her presentation last week and is taking her mid-term today! I'm so proud of her!

Hope everyone has a Happy Friday tomorrow and enjoys the weekend. We're going wine tasting on Sunday with some GREAT friends for the first time in Apple Hill and really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment