Thursday, December 10, 2009

At it again!

Good morning everyone!

We're on a roll; like butter HA! Nicole and I have been back to calorie counting for the last 8 days and already results! I've lost 4lbs and Nicole has lost 5lbs! We're pretty happy with that, but like I always say consistency is key! One of the main factors that got us motivated again was our dress appt on Sunday. Even though I won't be trying on, it's been nice to be motivated for her and with her for my own good as well. Plus, we have a cruise coming up in February, so we gotta get on it.. and what better timing, I mean our wedding is like 8 months away! EEK! LOL jk!

I have been working a ton and when I say that I mean it! Not only have I been working like 6-7 days in row before 1 or 2 off, but I've been working OT as well. I just can't seem to get everything I want done in an 8 hr shift, but I'm not complaining, I love it! Nicole's job has been keeping her on her toes as well, she's busy and glad to be off edocs doing new things!

Duncan... poor baby boy! Last week he was a mess, this week he's better. I made a big mistake and tossed a treat up in the air near the railing and when he jumped up to get it he hit his chin on it and chipped a front tooth. Took him to the vet, it's gonna be alright as long as it doesn't get infected... the pulp was exposed and he was in some pain (was drinking water differently and moving his mouth like it hurt), but that seems to have subsided. Also, he had a minor ear infection we were able to catch and treat with some medicine, that's gotten better as well. I also made the mistake in talking to the vet about his weight! I was so excited he reached 79.4lbs cause he was 77 for 2 years, but the vet wasn't happy with that. Duncan has been getting fed 4 cups of food a day and he challenged us to feeding him 3, we have been and so far it hasn't seemed to phase him any; even tho this Mama loves to feed her boy!

Tonight we have wine\hanging out plans with Bobi our neighbor friend after work! Then Nicole and I have tomorrow and Saturday off to plan and prepare for Bake day! We're really looking forward to it!

All for now; I'm gonna go work out for 30 mins before I have to be @ work @ 11!

~ Jen

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for dress shopping. Have fun at bake day and I am glad Dunc is doing better.

    2 months and 3 days until the cruise!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Bake Day is going well...sounds like a lot of fun; Duncan is having a fun day but I wish it would stop raining so I could let him run outside!

    ReplyDelete