Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Holidays are here!

Good morning!

Couple things to update about. First of all, what a month it's been!

Dress Shopping went GREAT! It was AMAZING to see Nicole in a wedding dress! I totally got butterflies and it just really brought everything we've been planning together for me, like it's HERE!! :) Fortunately, the dresses she tried on really helped to narrow down her search by style. She looked beautiful in all of them! The bridesmaids dresses were quite the success as well. The girls tried on about 4 different styles, that we like, but it's just a matter of making it work for everyone! We still have some shopping to do there.

We're 99% done with our Christmas shopping, thank goodness! I just have maybe a couple more stocking stuffers left to get for both Duncan and Nicole. Most presents are wrapped and under the tree! We're really looking forward to Christmas with our families!

Duncan is doing great! Lazy Dunc as always, except when we take him to play! Yesterday, as I was leaving to come back to work after my lunch break, I realized I left my messenger bag upstairs in the house. It wasn't even 2 minutes that had passed that I ran back upstairs to get it, walked into the house and there was no Dunc insight! He was on our BED!!! You see, when we leave him out, we make him get on his spot, throw a treat to him and tell him to be a good boy... just like we do if we crate him... but really, he doesn't stay on his spot or even anywhere else, but our bed I'm sure! Keeps it nice a warm for us!! LOL It's the cutest damn thing ever! Love him!

Nicole, Tammy and I are doing Couch 2 5k and we're on Week 2, just plugging right along! We all have heart rate monitors and enjoy at the end of it sharing our numbers! Nicole and I have encountered some pretty bad shin splits. They're a little different though. Nicole's are REALLY bad during our run, but fortunately for her go away the next day. For me, they're just bad. My left shin is worse than my right, but it hasn't gone away. We're thinking new shoes (poss. inserts for Nicole) might just do the trick. Week 2 Day 2 is tonight. Even though the pain is there, we're still enjoying it and do look forward to it. Along with that, we've been calorie-counting and have been pretty successful there as well! I'm down 5lbs today and Nicole is down 6lbs (little shit lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment