Friday, June 11, 2010

Day after Dr.'s appt!

Today has been a good good dayyyyy... Nicole is feeling better, did a LOT of resting and drank Water and Gatorade as well as ate pretty good. The coughing, well it's kinda of weirding me out how much it's just not there. I'm crossing my fingers for it to only continue to get better!

I heard from my Dad today and he's no longer in ICU Isolation, but still going to be in the hospital for a few days. He's got Chronic Bronchitis and COPD and was told he can never smoke again for the rest of his life! He says he's done cause he's had 2 full days now and I think because this has scared him half to death, sort of literally. :/ Let's hope he gets well and can stay strong enough to stay sober and smoke free!

WE logged into our knot.com page and it said 70 DAYS!! Can't believe it... as Nicole shouts, WE HAVE A LOT TO DO and I gently remind her, We have everything in place! Which we really do, so I'm not worried! ;) Although she is the wedding GURU so maybe I should be HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment