Monday, June 14, 2010

Rough week - Not so great news!

Welp, I'm sick of Nicole being sick! LOL I'm sure she's even more sick of it! We're ready to resume life as we know it and with her and this nasty Pneumonia she's got we just can't! She took a couple steps forward over the weekend, but by Sunday night she took a step back and then this morning was even worse! She tried to work, then went to her follow up appt... not so great afterall. Dr. wasn't very pleased with her progress, she definitely has viral Pneumonia. :/ The antibiotics and Rocephin shot have only givin her immune system a boost, not fixed the problem! They gave her another shot and told her to rest. A few more days off work at least. Fortunately, work is very understanding and there's no worries, they just want her to get well. We're hoping she continues to fight this off as well as she has been (hard to say that, but it's true) on her own so she won't need to be hospitalized. Please keep the prayers and thoughts coming! We've got life, a wedding and all that fun stuff to move forward with!! ;)

My Dad is out of the hospital, it was his COPD (includes Chronic Bronchitis and Emphazyma) and he was just worn down. He's on oxygen and was told to never smoke again. He's on the patch, but he definitely needs strength and will power!

Amie had her little man, Caden Jack VanDenBurg and he's an adorable lil guy! Was 4lbs 11oz and 17inches long. I finally got to go visit her in the hospital and I sure wish she was doing better. Poor thing she's had a lot of complications and just now got Caden in her room. Dr. told her she has got to get some sleep and hopefully now that he's in her room she can rest easy especially with the help of her Mom and Holly!

I've had a 3 day weekend, it was both productive and relaxing, but it's coming to an end. Back to the work grind tomorrow! I start my Sun\Mon off shifts for the next two months, I'm looking forward to it. I enjoy having Sunday's off. It's sort of a family day, Saturday's feel like play days! :) Anyhow, please keep my family and my most important woman in your thoughts and prayers! Everyone needs to get well fast!

Ciao ~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment