Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

I would like to start off by saying that I don't know how life slips away so fast! No new blog posts in like 2 weeks....shame on us!!! Well the Friday "This Moment's" but thats not really an update on our life so it doesn't really count.

The last two weeks have been GREAT in the weight loss department!! Weight Watchers is still working because we are working it!! I (Nicole) am .6 pounds away from 25 pounds lost and Jen is .6 pounds away from 30 pounds lost! Watch out honey, I'm gonna catch you!!! I encourage anyone to join, it really is a great program. Also, March has been a "No Dining Out" month for us and we are doing great with it, 17 days so far of no food outside of the house! There have been a few moments where we have wanted to go out (like smelling McDonalds while giving up my arms and legs at the gas station the other day) but we haven't and it has been really good for us. Both financially and calorically.

We have been working out alot and really enjoying it. I have even been working out in the mornings before work, which if you know me well then you know that its a HUGE deal!! LOL I am NOT a morning person, and that is not an understatement! Last Sunday morning we did a X-bike class, which I thought was like a spin class. I have done one spin class before and encouraged Jen to go with me since she has been enjoying her bike so much. Well let me tell ya, X-bike is NOT spin! LOL It is harder!!! Spin bikes have this momentum that helps you keep going a little bit, not X-bike...You do all the work. Plus the handlebars move so you get a little arm workout too. Lets just say sitting, standing up from a sit and walking were NO FUN for about 3 days! We will probably go back though becuase it burned so many calories and was a great workout!!

This year is just flying by so far, it will be summer before we know it and we are really looking forward to it. Time in the pool at the Kimpel house will be a blast as always and we can't wait to see Blair in her summer attire!! We are thinner this year so we are also looking forward to more shorts and smaller clothes!!

Also, its official, Thanksgiving in Maui for 2011!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! The whole Kimpel clan will be saying Aloha in Nov. (the day after my birthday) and having some island fun to kick off the holiday season. This includes BLACK FRIDAY!!!! Us sisters are all really excited by this, although getting stuff home in our luggage might be an issue. The extra baggage fees might be worth the deals though, we'll see. Either way it will be a BLAST!!!!

Well I hope everyone is having a fantastic St. Patricks Day!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new update; I love reading your posts and I'm so happy life is going so well for you two right now; you are working so hard and you deserve all the success you are currently experiencing!

    Going to the gym in the morning is quite an accomplishment since I know that mornings are tough for you!

    Maui in November! This is a dream vacation for me; I've always wanted to take the whole family to Hawaii and now we're doing it!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both doing so well and I am so proud of you. It is really showing you hot ladies! I can't believe you are working out in the mornings, I did that for a while and it was so hard... And by a while I mean once as in literally one morning I got up and ran and then never again. I can't wait for Hawaii for blairs cute fat legs to be running or crawling all over the beach!

    Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome about WW. Momma B and I have been thinking of joining as well, but I've been a little skeptical of the new system. I may have to look into it a little further. =)

    And YAY! for Hawaii trips. That's awesome. We're taking a family trip at the end of April to both the big island and Maui. Since I've never been, I'm SO excited. Excitement for all of us.

    ReplyDelete