Sunday, March 15, 2009

First time for everything...

First time for everything, right?

How in the world does one start a blog? It's not that easy. I've been sitting here wondering just how I'm gonna start, so I'm going to by doing just that, start by asking myself that question, but then I answered my own question! Well heck ~ I'm just going for it!

Today, I worked and am currently working, but I can't resist the urge to write and get this thing started. I'm sorry if you know too much about me or us after reading this or any blog we post, but this is what this is for, at least I think it is. To vent, to get it all out, to show the world what you're going through in your life. Nicole stayed home and was quite the busy-bee! She woke up ALL BY HERSELF at 845am, I was so proud (not normally a morning person for those that don't know her)! She started picking up the house and signed on to chat with me... kept me company and helped me start my lovely work day. We started talking and I started realizing.. I tend to do this every so often.. that I'm not happy with myself.. weight being the biggest issue. She was totally there for me and so understanding which I'm so grateful for. As my break approached I stepped outside to talk to her and did 2 laps around the parking lot.. felt really good by the way. Nicole decided she was going to Wii Fit! She went to the gym and did elliptical for 10 mins to get her heart rate up and then came back home to kick some serious butt on the Wii Fit for 1 hour or so! Again, so proud of her.

You see, here's our problem. We're amazing together; we just lack in one area. LOL Consistency = Discipline - yeah we don't have that!!!

Maybe writing about it will help? Being held accountable and accepting responsibility for our actions, well we've got that in the bag in most areas! We do it with our friends and family and in the work place; just aren't able to with ourselves! How ironic. I want to know if anyone else struggles with this? How do you tackle it?

On another note ~ work has been great for me, but scary for Nicole. That's a whole other stress and I can't wait til this economy turns around. I really really can't and I know I'm not alone on this one!!! Oh yeah and some exciting news is that Nicole signed up for summer classes at Sierra! Totally stoked for her and we're both so ready for her to be done already! (She still has about 5 yrs)

I'm all done for now considering I need to leave something for Nicole to write about soon! Hope whoever read this enjoyed it.

~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment