Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fun day tomorrow!



Jen and I are both off work tomorrow!!! Yay!!! We are going to sleep in and then head to San Francisco for the day. We are going to attend a seminar at the University of San Francisco about the midwife program that I want to get into. It a few years off but I want to get all the info early to make sure that I get all the qualifications done. Plus I would like to know how competitive it is, should I start doing volunteer work to up my application, that kind of thing. Hopefully its informative and inspiring! Its in the evening so during the day we are going to just hang out in sf and NOT go shopping in Union Square! LOL


Jen is making us "Killer Artichokes" for dinner right now and they smell sooooo amazing! I took some pictues of the chokes when she cut them. They are a very pretty food. LOL Dinner is almost ready so I am outta here! More tomorrow about our SF adventure!


~Nicole









2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have fun today and get lots of good information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know about "killer" artichokes; If there is a way to make them killer I need to know about it! I hope you learn lots at the seminar! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete