Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weekend plans!

So far Nicole and I have both done Wii Fit two nights in a row and we're taking a night off tonight; However we're going to go for a nice walk together after dinner so that will still be exercise. We plan on doing the other two nights (we committed to 4 this week) Thurs and Friday so we can have the weekend off. I like our plan. :) Oh and we're weighing in on Friday to check our progress! I'm sure it will be good.

We have a very busy weekend coming up! It starts on Friday when we'll be going for the first time to check out a potential Wedding location!! I'm SO excited. When she confirmed the date and time I totally got butterflies! Can't wait! Hopefully it works out for us. On Saturday we're going to the WSI Sample Sale - seriously, be jealous! It's in SF @ the Cow Palace so we have a little driving to do, but it'll be well worth it! Then that night we're going to my cousins for Dinner and UFC and of course Wine and a GREAT TIME! On Sunday, I work at 7am and I'm sure Nicole will clean the house like she usually does on Sunday! So, as you can see, we'll be busy, but it will be so much fun!

Hope everyone is having as great a week, if not better, as us!

~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment