Sunday, April 19, 2009

Verdict, Changes, Plans

So as stated below we were going to break our plateau and Wii 4x during the week... we both weighed in on Friday and Nicole DID break her plateau and is at a total loss of 5.5lbs and I am exactly the same I was last week; total loss 4.5lbs. Not up, or down, the freakin' same! I worked out REALLY good 4x last week and at a salad for at least 1 meal a day for 4 days and my other meals were very light (we calorie count)... I couldn't believe it, but it is better than going up I guess. Nicole worked out 2x last week, but did SO much walking yesterday and will be working out today so that will total her at 4x. I did start taking my Fiber pills again and we're going to repeat this plan, so hopefully something happens. Not to mention my Starbucks drink has completely changed and is SOOO much better for me. I was drinking a Venti-Iced-Mocha which the way I loved it was 305 cals.. sometimes I'd have this twice a day. NOW, I am hooked on a Venti-Iced-Coffee w/5 splenda and light cream.. roughly 170 cals (hard to determine cals for half and half, but we do our best). So, there are plenty of things we're both doing to help cut our calories, but our bodies are stubborn! We're going to keep at it!

The last few days have been Free days aka bad days or eat anything you want days lol...Friday we went to the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Sac and fell in love with the place, just not the price, but we're still trying to find a way to a.) Make it work b.) Barter the price and\or c.) Look at other locations... lots of good stuff on the Ceremony front! :) Danielle's suggestion to shoot for a Friday night is definitely a hit! We've got a couple dates in mind.. for lunch we went to Azul - highly recommended Mexican place! (We skipped dinner b/c we were still full after the late mexican lunch)

Yesterday, we woke up at 6am and drove down to SF for the WSI Sample Sale - had a ball and didn't spend too much dough! Nicole is adorable at these things, I just love it. She can't get enough and gets all into it! We went to our favorite Toaster Oven for lunch - best sandwiches EVER. Drove home and took a little nap.. then we went to B\C's for dinner - amazing home cooked lasagna (my favorite home cooked meal) - and the best chocolate cake for dessert too! (BAD BAD, but so GOOD GOOD) We watched the fights and got home about 1230am. I had way too much on my mind after such a busy, go go go, fun weekend that I wasn't ready to sleep although I was tired. We watched SNL - hilarious and about 115am I got smart and took a half dose of NyQuil so I could sleep knowing I'd be waking up at 6am for work today! Needless to say, I'm exhausted today, but HAD A GREAT WEEKEND! Luckily, Duncan was at his other house this whole day! Both he and us are very lucky and grateful to have such an amazing family!

Today, Nicole is being a lovely housewife! She's got a lot of work to do and I'm working away! Hope everyone is doing well and has had a great weekend too!

~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment