Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ohh yeah Week 3!

I'm off today and should be sleeping in, but the excitement got to me this morning! Nicole was giving me kisses bye before she left for work and I uttered the dreadful words, "Did you go down?" She responded with "Yes, 1lb!" We gave each other a high five and she left and I had my alarm set for 9am... I tossed and turned and my stomach told me I was hungry and my abs were hurting from the Wii Fit kicking my butt and suddenly I got excited and anxious to weigh myself. I rolled out of bed, boy did that hurt, weighed and sure enough down 1lb too! We have gotten our lows back and dropped below them!

Week 3 Jen -1.5lbs = Total 8lbs
Week 3 Nicole -1lbs = Total 7.5lbs
Kimpel - Sheldon Grand Total - 15.5lbs

We're kicking butt and taking no names! (That's for you Tammy!)

I've been tanning a little bit here and there and that sun sure does make me feel good! Nicole has been going to school in the evening which makes her feel good and we're just really on track! I hope we have a bigger loss next week! That's what we're working towards! A household grand total of 20lbs would be awesome!

Another great thing - Nicole won her American Idol pool at work ($125.00)! First place! Oh yeah! Go Kris! We're so glad he won!

Please keep up with encouragement and tough love, we really do need and appreciate it! ;)

PS - No Starbucks purchase for 12 days!!!! 5/9 is still the last time! I love making them at home and Nicole does too! Saved us over 100 so far!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job both of you; on the weight and the starbucks; oh and the no names for the butts too!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete