Friday, May 1, 2009

Determination has finally struck!

Sooooo we TOTALLY fell off the wagon last month, but we're putting it behind us. Today is a new day - May 1st and we're both focused and determined to SHED Pounds! We can do this. We have before. We're completely starting over. Not referring to our previous weight loss or doing what we did before because it hasn't worked for us since the first of the year. We weighed in this morning and are going to measure eachother tonight.

We've got a GREAT month ahead of us! We're going to pour our drive and motivation into this - so watch closely because it's on! We will lose weight this month and the next, etc.. Among eating right, we're going to Wii-Fit and Exercise like no other!! We bought our first 3lb dumb bells. :)

Nicole starts school at the end of May, so it's good timing to get us on track and eating light meals and snacks throughout the day. Work is going to really start picking up for me (hard to imagine considering I'm slammed everyday right now) so I can really focus on that and not FOOD. I figure it will be easier, but nonetheless, we're prepared. Root us on and be a good influence to us! Danielle, that means no invites to get "burrito's" and you know what I mean! LOL No Red Robin nights, it's completely out until we get this under control! :)


PS - Nicole hasn't blogged in awhile, I'll have to talk to her about that!

~ Jen

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! We've been determined too and it works; but you have to have patience!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez... I have been waiting for an update and I get slammed for being the burrito bandit! Haha

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha Burrito Bandit! Just don't offer them to me when I am tipsy and its the middle of the night. I can just sit next to you and smell them like ex-smokers do! LOL Not that I am quitting burritos for good because...well thats just crazy! Like giving up air!!!

    ANd I will blog soon! I promise! It will be about wedding and gardening! :) Stay tuned!

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete