Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feeling Committed!

Good morning everyone!

Last night's weigh in was one of the best for me especially. I hit a 20lb weight loss milestone. It took great dedication, commitment and hard work to say the least, but I'm seeing and feeling the results! Our FB peeps are just incredible! All of the encouragement and support is greatly appreciated, please keep it coming!  Our totals for last night were Jen -21.6 and Nicole -16lbs - I'm proud of both of us and I know Nicole's -20lb is just around the corner! She was sick all week and is still fighting her cold, but still managed to lose, very proud of her. In our mtg they talked about being "committed" or "mildly interested"; this morning we both woke up feeling committed!

My next milestone is going to be breaking the 200lb barrier, I'm SO close! You will all hear about that one because it will not only be an accomplishment, but it will have been at least 8 yrs since I've been under 200lbs that I can remember. And to think my highest weight at one point (approx 3 yrs ago) was 248.5 - I'm very proud of myself and don't plan on stopping any time soon!

I would also like to mention that I don't think either of us could do this without one another. I encourage the rest of you (working on this of course) to find a buddy to do this with as doing it alone makes it twice as hard!

1 comment:

  1. Great job to both of you! Jen that is a great accomplishment! I'm very impressed by the commitment you both have! I had a rough week and hearing your results helped me realize it's ok, just stick with the program! Good luck this week to you both! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete