Thursday, February 17, 2011

Onward and DOWNWARD!


And we are still moving in the DOWNWARD direction ladies and gentlemen!!!

Tuesday was our latest weigh in and I am happy to report that I, Nicole, lost 2.2 pounds and have hit the 20 pound mark!! And the 10% weight lost mark!! Woo Hoo

I am very excited about it and proud of myself. I worked really hard and sacrificed alot to get here and I am LOVIN being here. I am also 2 pants sizes down from when we started! Hello Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jen also kicked booty this week and was down 2.2 as well putting her just below 25 pounds! Are we awesome or what!?!

This Friday is Jen's birthday (Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...ok I'm early) and we are having a little get together at our house tonight so our familes can celebrate her birthday before we head out of town! I made a healthy (er) version of Jen's newest favorite dessert, Red Velvet Cupcakes. Hopefully they are as good, or similar to the full fat ones. But for 4 points (instead of 12) they should be worth it!

We are leaving tomorrow to go to Clovis to hang out with Bogdan, Christie and baby Ethan for the long weekend, we are so excited to see them and to spend some time with them. The last time we drove to their house we drove right back to welcome little Blair into the world! Marina's here we come!!

Another exciting development in our world is Jen's Schedule. Starting next month and rotating every 4 weeks she will have WEEKENDS OFF!!!!! I am soooo excited about this and I know she is too!

I won't blog about it just yet but Jen has an exciting change to share, hopefully she does soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Great news for you guys (both weight and weekends off!)

    Have fun celebrating this weekend and I promise not to have a baby this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are doing so awesome!! We are really proud of you and CANNOT wait to see you! We have A LOT to catch up on and looks like Bogdan's diet plan might just be ok with you girls now!! Haha, just kidding! I promise to feed you!;o)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look really good! It shows! Jen I love the new hair cut!:)
    Have a safe trip and happy birthday to you happy birthday to you... Ok I'm early to but what the hell !!! It all I'm fun right!
    Here come the boys! Tanner wil be excited! Us too!
    We have a 30 miler your future Jen....J/K... Sorta! Haa haa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to both of you! You are amazing! I hope Jens birthday weekend is the best ever! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete