Thursday, February 10, 2011

I did it!!

I freaking did it!! I am under 200lbs as of this morning!! As I stood on the scale anticipating the loss, I looked down and saw what I have worked so very hard for and that was 199.5! I literally threw my hands up in the air in victory! It has been YEARS since I've been under 200, I want to say approx 8-10yrs... practically since HS. I can't believe it, but I can at the same time.

Thanks to all of you for so much support! I'll continue to need your support as I shred off many more lbs!

~ Jen

7 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!!! That is so awesome, what a great milestone! I am so proud of you guys!

    I love all the blogging lately too... trying to show me up? I better get on that today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great feeling to start your day! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! You have done an amazing job and you inspire so many people, but especially me!!
    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! I knew you could do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Watching your progress has inspired me to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! You go girl! You have inspire me too! I love reading your updates, they keep me in check1

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too cool. I'm proud of your conviction and it really shows.
    Keep up the great work and effort. I'm even cooking healthier.

    ReplyDelete