Saturday, December 17, 2011

Four calling birds

Topic: Holiday cards

Getting Christmas cards is literally one of my favorite things about the Christmas season! I was just telling this to Nicole as we checked the mail the other day and were fighting over who would open which ones! ;)
I also like sending them because I feel like it's our little way of saying hi to each and every person we send them too even though we may not see them very often. It also let's them know they're in our hearts.

Side note: I love receiving cards just in general, be my guest! Doesn't everyone love getting something in the mail other than a bill or junk!?! I do! I do wish I was better at sending them out though.

1 comment:

  1. I'm horrible about sending cards so I usually feel a little guilty when I get them in the mail, but they are fun!

    ReplyDelete