Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nine Ladies Dancing

Topic: Party Time!

We just went to our very first "Ugly Sweater" well actually it was called Merry Ugly Christmas Sweater Extravaganza, LOL! It was tons of fun! I had some great winter ale while Nicole sipped on water. This was where her glass got spilled and broken. To get her a new glass I walked up to the host and said, "Where are the glasses? That was Nicole's water that broke." And all he heard was "Nicole's water broke" and it startled him for a quick second then we laughed about how those words aren't to be used right now! "Isn't it a little early?" "Do you want me to drive?" LOL It was fun, but one day those words will probably be pretty real!

Anyhow, it was tons of fun and even included some RockBand playing; I forgot how much I like playing the guitar in that game.

Wish we had pics, we looked AWESOME! I looked so hideous I couldn't stand the sweats so about mid-way I took them off and had my normal jeans on underneath. Ridiculous, I know.

Fun fun! I am looking forward to Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you don't have pictures! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete