Monday, December 12, 2011

Tuckered pups!

Our annual Bake Day went really well. Lots of great family time and even a few family secrets were revealed! Good times.
Came home a little early to celebrate our niece Blair's 1st birthday which was absolutely adorable! Can't believe she's 1!
Picked up our boys from grandparents and look what we have on our hands tonight... A whole lot o tuckered pups! They had fun, obviously and of course they were missed by their mommies.

These grateful girls are taking tonight to get caught up so we can have a productive and successful week.

Ps.. I'm up 1.5lbs from the weekend alone, so to get my butt back on track, I've sworn myself to no cookies til I get those lbs off! Ugh!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh..those boys are so darn cute! No cookies! Yay! Me too! I went to WW tonight, trying to get back on track!

    ReplyDelete