Friday, December 30, 2011

Welp, I failed my very first blog challenge, well not technically since I got 9/12, but you know. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :)

Our Christmas Eve and Christmas was one of our very best yet. It was more about the family time, the cooking, the food and well, the gender reveal!! We surprised both of our families over the weekend, it was a BLAST! So without further a-do my most gorgeous glowing wife and I present to you....


We are beyond excited and cannot wait to meet the little "G". :)

PS. I am now in the COACH club!!! Nicole got me the BEST Coach bag and I love it! Like I tell everyone though, I feel like I need to walk a little prettier lol

Cheers to a New Year! Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. I think 9/12 was not too bad at all. Christmas was wonderful; I loved the reveal; it was so exciting and I'm so thankful to be a part of that surprise!

    I'm glad you are enjoying your Coach bag; it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete