Tuesday, December 13, 2011

guess who got cookies today?

I did! Down 3lbs this am, it's amazing what a little tracking, weighing and discipline can do for me! I figured I'll count the cookies at 2pts each since they're pretty small like one bite size only cookies. I might bargain at 3 for 5pts haha Maintenance allows me to have 37pts a day, and on a good day I can get by just fine with about 31-33, that's my sweet spot.

So, we're busy girls. Not only are we expecting, but we're moving in less than 2 months and we're also going to try to replace the Acura TL. I have it up for sale on Craigslist, but so far not much luck. I'm also working with a couple dealers to see what kind of deal we can work to make it worth it. Our lease payment is pretty low considering, but what we're worried about is what's going to happen to our credit once the foreclosure goes through. We're confident we won't have what it takes to re-lease a vehicle and since my credit still above 750 we want to take advantage of getting a lower interest rate on financing something so why not lessen the payment a bit too? We figure a mid-size to small sedan will do the trick since the big family vehicle will be the Pilot. We're looking at the used Honda Accord, Nissan Altima, Hyundai Sonata, and few others. Curious to see how all this pans out, but worst case, we keep the TL for 2 more years then just give it back when the lease is up and we'll be starting from scratch... except that obviously when we go to finance something we'll have crappy credit so I can only imagine what type of interest rate we'll get, if any financing! ha!

Bonus: Major embarrassing moment today... walking out to the car in the Safe.way parking lot and what do I do? Burp out loud and then what? Brunette walking by (I didn't see her beforehand lol) totally looks back at me!! I was devastated! I said to Nicole "She just looked at me!!" haha we laughed so hard and I jokingly said "Of course as the hot brunette walks by!" haha but omg.. so embarrassing!


No comments:

Post a Comment